A leading provider of software and services for digital transformation solutions to is looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager with expertise in campaign management to join their growing team.
Experience in a scale-up and SaaS environment would be preferrable. You will need to be a motivated self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and to muck-in with the rest of the team whenever needed. In return, they offer a competitive base salary as well mentoring and genuine career development; with the chance to work with leading experts in their fields.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day ownership of inbound digital funnel to deliver high-quality leads to SDRs to convert.
- Day-to-day ownership of outbound campaign funnel, working with commercial management on lead generation initiatives, including email, telemarketing campaigns and webinars.
- Sole responsibility for reporting, pipeline management, conversion ratios and return-on-investment analysis.
- Maintenance and enhancement of online presence across website and social channels, as well as the creation of content that adds value to both campaigns and SEO.
- Use of tools like Salesforce, HubSpot and LinkedIn to manage, execute and report on campaigns.
Skills and Qualities
- 3 years+ as a Senior Marketing executive or Junior Marketing Manager in a SME / small marketing team.
- Proven track record in digital funnel management, including SEO and PPC, and how to drive traffic that converts to leads and orders.
- Expert-level knowledge of HubSpot as a marketing automation engine.
- Campaign management, lead generation and demand creation experience.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems.
- Decent level of copywriting and content creation capabilities – including how content-led marketing (e.g., blogging) drives leads.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and LinkedIn as campaign management tools.
- Software / SaaS company experience.
- Pipeline building, funnel management and reporting knowledge.
- Budget management experience, including return-on-investment and break-even modelling, and associated management reporting.
- Experience in the public sector, particularly NHS and Housing, would be useful but not essential.
- The desire to learn and improve through a growth mindset.
Location and Remuneration
The role is hybrid with three days a week at the company’s head office in Woking, Surrey, and two days a week at home. The salary is £40,000-45,000 depending on experience. Maybe a tad more for the perfect candidate from the software industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.