My client is an exciting tech start up with an experienced, entrepreneurial management team. Having secured future funding they are seeking a dynamic Head of Sales on a permanent basis.
The correct person will have experience in the following:
- Enterprise sales – large ticket deals, six figure annual contracts
- Some relationships to sell into enterprise (be that financial services, telecoms, utilities or any other big, regulated industry)
- Can set up, hire train and manage a sales team
- Has worked in a venture-backed/high growth start-up environment, knows it’s not glamorous and that everything needs to be set up from scratch – and has a modern sales approach to go with it
- Understands technical sales and can speak tech lingo, enthusiastic about cybersecurity and data privacy as a space
- Preferably comes from a well-regarded university
- Additional languages would be a bonus
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a business and implement a “go to market” strategy. Look at the pipeline, align the CRM, start reaching out to prospective businesses in the UK and overseas and build a team to meet supplier demand.
There is no salary cap as the client would prefer to find the right individual.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.