Our client is a well established property company who are a recognised leader in the premium high end Estate Agency market across London and the South East. Due to continued growth they now have a unique and exciting opportunity available to join them in a newly created post: Head of Marketing, Creative and Design.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career in a varied, hands on and challenging position within the dynamic and ever-changing property industry!
Your main remit will be to create and develop an In-House Marketing and Design function -leading the communication of the company brand values to the marketplace, developing and enhancing existing guidelines where required and becoming a custodian of the brand internally and externally.
Key duties will include:
- Taking ownership of all aspects of design, creative and marketing output of the business
- Forming strong internal relationships with stakeholders to align overall marketing strategies to current trends, a wide range of high profile client briefs and overall business plans
- Create, manage and deliver a suite of high impact online and offline marketing assets
- Content production – creating compelling messages and copy to position the brand effectively
- Work closely with appointed external partners including media, PR and design houses
- Growth of the marketing function through development of new initiatives and regular measurement + evaluation of existing practices
We are keen to speak with accomplished designers and marketeers who are seeking a new career challenge. Applicants should have creative flair and the skills to translate ideas into successful design, marketing initiatives and high quality production. You will thrive in client facing environments, be able to work to deadlines and be an excellent communicator with a consultative, professional approach. A high level of IT/web abilities including relevant design packages is essential. Lastly, an interest and passion for the property/estate agency market would be beneficial.
Full time position, reduced/flexible hours may be considered. Salary based on experience, circa £50,000-60,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.