My client delivers outstanding innovative enterprise software solutions that are flexible, functionally rich, beautifully crafted and deliver real and measurable RoI.
Due to continued and ambitious growth they seek to appoint a Commercial Director (Designate) to their management team who will be pivotal in working towards the company’s goal of IPO within 5 years.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
- Coordinate the marketing, sales and customer service teams
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports
- Oversee financial targets and budget
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager/Director or Commercial Director in a tech company
- Proven experience with marketing
- In-depth understanding of tech market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ideally degree educated
This role is suited to someone that sees opportunity in a relatively young, but fast-growing business with scope to grow and help shape its future. Paying an initial basic of c£80,000 plus uncapped OTE which should equate to ££160,000 Y1 take home. The real incentive is future earnings, share options and future directorship.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.