My client based near Bridgwater, Somerset are seeking an CNC Programmer to work in their fast growing precision engineering team. Supporting business activities in Thermoforming tooling and other high-end engineering sectors.
To be considered you will have:
- *Primarily – I.T design skills (Auto-Cad, Auto Desk, PowerMill / PowerShape).*
- Knowledge of CNC machining techniques and processes and programs Assisted management with maintaining department budget requirements
- Maintained awareness of daily work schedules Ensured all department documents are processed using standard programming instructions/procedures.
- Ensured tooling cutters and relevant profile cutters are ordered in a timely manner, supporting the purchasing department on any technical purchasing details.
- Work with external tooling (cutter) suppliers to improve and develop new machining techniques.
- Knowledge of Thermoforming, Vacuum Forming or Pressure Forming, tooling would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given.
This is an exceptional company to work for, who continuously look to invest in their employees and modern technology.
Salary and benefits:
- Advancement opportunities
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Work wear provided
- Monday to Thursday 8am – 4:30pm and Friday 8am – 3:30pm. A degree of flexibility to working hours will be required during periods of high demand. Overtime possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.