We are excited to recruit for an award-winning, worldwide brand who produce classic jewellery. Based in London’s West End, they require a Sales Director (Chief Sales Officer) to guide & motivate their sales team to the next level.
This is a company with big ambitions & high standards so we’re looking for an extremely professional; credible individual who can match & ideally exceed their expectations.
In return they are willing to pay a basic salary of up to £100,000 plus an excellent benefits package. Reporting into and working closely with the COO, this highly visible & strategic role is viewed by the business owners as being key to the continued growth of the business.
- Lead the sales team and supporting departments to achieve and exceed the company sales strategy
- To build and nurture solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers of major accounts
- Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every quarter
- Follow up and negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Identify new significant opportunities within the designated territory in top-tier accounts, assist the teams in developing robust growth plans
- Pitch and close new trading deals
- Generate clever and creative sales ideas
- Developing complete market awareness, understand competitor strengths, weaknesses and sales methods to enhance the commercial opportunities available
- Monitoring and tracking sales pipeline ensuring operations and marketing are engaged to maximise commercial opportunities
- Actively and intelligently seek new business and generate new leads that are followed up with clear ownership and management
- Prepare and attend the weekly Commercial meetings
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an engaging & influential Sales professional to join an exciting business that is going from strength to strength.
Based in London with adhoc travel to regional sales managers across the UK required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.