We are recruiting for a leading, progressive and forward-thinking FMCG business as they look to recruit a Commercial Analyst who possesses a strong passion for finance & data analysis.
The Commercial Analyst will work cross-functionally with every department within the group, meaning strong interpersonal skills are key, along with critical thinking and a genuine interest in understanding how different opportunities could be successfully implemented by the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Solid understanding of balance sheets, profit and loss and debits and credits
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of products
- To ensure that costs are thoroughly understood so that this information can drive business decisions
- Lead on the detailed analysis to review the profitability of products
- Report on performance by customer, sector and region
- To engage with various departments in order to resolve any queries
- Support the monthly overhead reporting process for group functions
- Complete management accounts tasks and month end processes for the group
- CIMA/ACCA / ACA qualified (or equiv.)
- At least 2 years working within a similar position
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at varying levels
- Ability to work well towards strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills including use of Excel (Pivot Tables & VLOOKUPs)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + option to purchase up to 3 more
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and drink making facilities
- Friendly, laid-back, fun and very supportive environment
- Hybrid working available (2/ 3 days at home) once you are fully trained
- Free Parking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.