We are excited to assist a well-known global mobility company in their search for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the sale of corporate relocation services – assisting large companies move senior staff and their families around the world!
Focused purely on new business, you will exploit your exceptional sales skills to produce effective and successful results.
- Identify and follow leads to increase customer base
- Lots of time on the phone, selling services, predominantly to HR and procurement teams
- Create new revenue for relocation and assignment management services and have a sound working knowledge of the mobility process
- Be a subject matter expert and deliver consultative advice, best practice and industry updates to clients
- Provide effective sales presentations and accurate documentation for global assignment management mobility, HR and procurement executive level
- Exceed agreed revenue targets
- Exceed agreed new appointment targets
- Report weekly to the UK Sales & Marketing Director on activity and account progression
- Effective diary management of sales appointments
- Attend client events in UK & abroad in accordance with guidelines
- Engage in public speaking events as a company ambassador
- Develop monthly and quarterly account plans and action steps for top accounts
- Review monthly sales goals, revenue numbers and work with Director of Sales to targets
- Ensure Salesforce is updated in a real-time fashion with client information
- Supply UK Sales Director with sales target and sales pipeline data
- A stable CV with proven sales experience and success of a selling a service.
- Knowledge of selling into blue chip companies, ideally to HR or procurement professionals.
- Preferably exposure to RFP’s / bids and tenders
- Basic salary of £45,000-65,000 per annum.
- Bonus circa double the basic – it will probably take 6-12 months to make substantial pipeline and sales.
- Car allowance of £6k.
- Private healthcare after 12 months.
- 25 days annual leave. 9-5.30 hours.
- Opportunities to progress internationally and internationally.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.