My client, a well-known, successful, and innovative technology business based in Borehamwood, are seeking an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
Reporting into a supportive Finance Manager, the position is far reaching and ideal for either an ambitious studier that is wanting to take on more responsibility or a qualified by experience accountant seeking a secure role in a strong and stable organisation.
- Assist with statutory accounts
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist Finance Manager with supervising purchase ledger, credit control and expense staff
- Accruals and repayments
- Fixed assets
- Internal and external reporting
- Bank reconciliation
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with both internal and external audit queries
- Reconcile supplier statements and payments
To be considered:
- You must have strong debits and credits knowledge
- You must have balance sheet reconciliations exposure
- You must have good excel skills (to pivot table level)
- Preferably AAT / ACCA / CIMA part qualified
- Preferably worked in a product and/or service-based industry
- Preferably have used Navision
You will be working for a company that look after their employees, with long staff tenure. They provide a variety of benefits including private healthcare, 25-day holiday allowance (Christmas off), life assurance cover, study support (if requested), 9-5 hours, parking available on site.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.