An exciting opportunity has become available for an outstanding individual to join a progressive recruitment company based in slick offices a short walk from London Bridge station.
My client is looking for a graduate with 2:1 or above, committed to a career in finance and willing to studying ACCA or CIMA.
Reporting directly to the Financial Accountant this unique position will offer you exposure to a range of tasks that will complement your ongoing education – not being pigeon holed to accounts payable or receivable from day one!
Duties to include:
- Assisting with general accounting including balance sheet reconciliations
- Carrying out GBP and foreign currency bank reconciliations
- Ensuring that internal expenses are entered into SAGE and paid bi-weekly in line with internal processes
- Checking that the purchase ledger invoices that are batched are compliant with internal policies and processes
To be considered you will be required to tick ALL of the following boxes:
- 6 months experience within a finance role (i.e. placement year, internship)
- A degree 2:1 or above
- An aspiration to build a career in finance
- Have a very good knowledge of excel
- Strong attention to detail/highly numerate
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Salary up to £21,000 pa, study support bills paid! 20 days annual leave plus your birthday off. Plus, the chance to work for a recognised recruitment firm with a sizable social budget including Friday drinks!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.