My client is a international business solutions and consultancy firm that helps overseas companies establish themselves in the UK. Based in an attractive part of central London, they are seeking a Finance Assistant to help process the accounts of their growing client portfolio.
Breaking the mould of the usual ‘quiet accountancy practice’ environment they pride themselves on offering fun and inclusive work conditions with company social events and multiple office perks! Couple this with offering an opportunity to learn and develop, both with work and study support, this is an excellent opportunity for a budding Accounts professional with a year or twos experience under their belt.
- Post purchase invoices onto systems (Various software)
- Check supplier statements and request copy invoices
- Reconcile accounts payable to the creditors control account in general ledger
- Reconcile the accounts receivable to the debtors control account ledger
- Updating accounts payable with new suppliers
- Raise & post sales invoices
- Updating sales ledger with new customers
- Various reconciliation’s of general ledger accounts
- Checking expenses, credit card and petty cash and that all receipts have been included
- Reconcile payroll and pension accounts
- Support payroll manager with processing of client payrolls
- Setting up payments across various banks
If interested, have 1-2 years experience in accounts please apply today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.