My client is a leader in innovative thermal and energy management solutions. They have a new opportunity available for an Account Manager to lead with Business Development activities for their Thermal Management Products supplied to customers/OEMs.
Account Management & Business Development:
- Lead Account Management for Thermal Management Products supplied to the customer(s).
- Lead pursuit opportunities for business development & new program sourcing with the customer(s).
- Lead quote process in conjunction with team to ensure that all required financial metrics are achieved.
- Support Account Management activities in other locations with the customer(s).
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders in Purchasing, Program & Engineering departments.
- Ensure that all Account Management tasks are completed in system.
- Work to manage profitability of program to financial targets.
- Robust handover to Programme team post sourcing.
- Lead customer visits to facilities.
It is anticipated that Programme Management activities will be added to the role in the future, therefore the candidate should also be able to lead Program Management activities of Thermal Management Products developed and supplied for the customer/OEMs.
- Lead program management activities with customer.
- Support pursuit opportunities for business development & new program sourcing with the customer.
- Ensure all Customer and company milestones and financial commitments are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders in Purchasing, Program & Engineering departments
- Project manage timely completion of Gate reviews and Customer deliverables.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you’ll need the following:
- Experience in commercial role or evidence of solid business understanding.
- Experience in customer facing area.
- Applied knowledge of project management techniques & systems.
- Degree or other equivalent qualification, preferably in engineering subject.
- Excellent communication, administrative, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to analyse financial summaries.
- Experience of working in diverse and/or multi-cultural team
- Willingness to travel
- Flexibility to support split time zone activities when necessary.
£60,000 per annum, possibly more – excellent benefits package – great holiday allowance, annual bonus and healthcare plan.
Applications in by Christmas / New Year for a January interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.