We are seeking a Finance Manager for our East London based client. Primarily a UK fresh food distributor, the company benefits from multiple revenue stream including a restaurant, catering and running corporate events. Turnover 10m per annum.
- Reporting into the company owners
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts for all profit centres including variance analysis and KPI’s
- Producing monthly group consolidation accounts
- Preparing budgets for the group entities
- Finance business partnering with departmental heads to discuss budgets and drafting proposals
- Posting month end journals such as prepayments, accruals, depreciation, fixed asset and inter-company
- Year–end accounts including preparation for year–end audit and assisting on audit queries
- Producing weekly financial reports and month end projections
- Performing reconciliations across the bank (GBP & USD) and balance sheet
- External reporting including VAT, PAYE, P11D, ONS surveys and industry specific returns
- Carrying out credit control and monthly debtor day reporting
- Overseeing both the sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Overseeing the weekly and monthly payrolls (80 staff) including workplace pension contributions
- All aspects of staff management (two staff) including recruitment and training
- Using sage 50 and sage payroll
To be considered you will ideally be available on short notice. You will have experience within SME’s, running a small accounts team and producing monthly sets of management accounts.
Hours 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday. Private healthcare and car considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.