As a company Cameron Pink has little interest in becoming a corporate organisation as we enjoy our boutique status and approach. Personal relationships are important to us and we make a human commitment to everything we do.
When applying to one of our opportunities or registering with one of our advisors, we understand the serious commitment you have made to moving job and with that in mind we aim to listen, advise and support you to the best of our ability, taking on board your key drivers and motivations thereby ensuring you are represented in the right way and with the right career opportunities.
If you obtain an interview through our company we will work closely with you to optimise that opportunity, preparing you accordingly and offering detailed and constructive feedback. Many candidates progress on to become our clients, forging strong long term relationships.
Why use us?
- Confidentiality, not sharing your details with third parties
- Only sending your CV to a client with your permission
- Offering career advice and always putting your best interest first
- Offering interview coaching to ensure you perform to your maximum potential
- Psychometric testing result feedback, understand your strengths and weaknesses
- A small recruitment agency, where reputation and referrals are of significant importance
I found Cameron Pink to be meticulous throughout the recruitment process. Their pre-interview advice proved efficient and extremely helpful to me. I recommending their expertise to professionals seeking new positions.
Senior Marketing Manager
Cameron Pink has been a fantastic recruitment agency for me whilst looking for employment. Their professionalism, pleasant approach and their ability to match me to the culture of a company has been second to none.
It was such a smooth process working with Cameron Pink. They contacted me with an amazing job and made the whole process from interview to placement seamless. Thoroughly recommend! They will help you find a great role!
Senior Financial Controller